When you work at IMCH, you can enjoy the following benefits:
• support from specialist educators including Educational Leaders, multi-arts co-ordinator, outdoor co-ordinator, inclusion support co-ordinator as well as a dedicated Management Team.
• morning tea and lunch breaks off the floor
• limited cleaning as we have dedicated daily cleaners and a maintenance grounds-person so educators can focus on working with the children
• beautiful learning environments including 10 prepared classrooms, three extensive playgrounds one of which is an architecturally designed nature based outdoor learning environment which allows for risky play, a connection to the land and never-ending opportunities for imagination and creativity
• a diverse community of families and colleagues, where culture and celebrations are recognised regularly
• a modern Educator retreat in which to relax or mingle with fellow staff during covered breaks
• professional development opportunities and mentorship
• above award for employees who hold a Montessori Qualification
• convenient on-site parking, staff childcare discounts, uniforms and access to EAP program.
Please note that the ‘COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements for Workers in a high-risk setting Direction’ applies to all roles because it is an inherent requirement of the role that you enter, work in, or provide services in an education setting. Accordingly, you must be able to provide evidence that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You will be asked by the recruiting manager to supply this evidence if you are the preferred candidate for the role. Any job offer would be subject to the supply of evidence related to the mandatory vaccination requirements in addition to other required employment screening.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
IMCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants will be subject to EREA and legislative screening procedures. These checks are consistent with EREA's commitment to child protection policies and procedures. Edmund Rice Education Australia is committed to ensuring the safety, well being and dignity of all children and young people.